Sunday, July 15, 2007

day 7


It's 8:46 pm, and I have drunk all my lemonade for the day, so actually I am all done with day 7! Today was the hardest day so far. I wanted to quit so bad today, but I would have hated myself for it, I only have a couple days left after all! I am getting super tired of the lemonade, and Chad keeps tempting me to quit, he won't quit until I do-so I have to be the strong one. I can make it though-I've made it this far! It has been a great weekend, we went to Multnomah Falls on Saturday and hiked up to the top-Bekah made it all the way up and down again! I was so proud of her, but even more proud of Chad who pushed Topher and everyones stuff all the way up. What a man! We went to my moms tonight and had 'dinner'(my mom and the kids had dinner, we drank lemonade), and watched 'The Next Food Network Star'. Anyone else watch this show? We really like it-we're pretty big fans of Food Network altogether. We are now leaving to Utah on Friday the 20th, so just a few more days before we leave for that! My sister is about ready to pop! She posted some of the pictures of the room we did for her on her blog-SUPER CUTE! I designed it, and my mom, Tabitha, Tyler, Chad, our friend Mike and I put it all together. See the pics *here.*Well just a few more days left of lemonade, and then we get to move on to orange juice! Super Exciting!

No comments: