Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Hot Snot we are back on track!

That is a line from one of my very favorite movies-Name it! Tab wanted me to post some pics of me after this big old fast, and so I just took some goofy ones in front of the mirror-be aware they might be a little graphic-I lifted up my shirt in some of them after all-HaHa. I feel really great about the results, I put on a tank top this morning and tears came to my eyes when I looked in the mirror, I feel like I'm me again! Not perfect, no where near where I was in high school-but I feel great, and feel great about my body again- I swear I am going to take better care of it from here on out! (and to answer your question amy-yes-we had to DRINK salt water, every morning 32 oz. of it-yechhh! drank the last one this morning! chad gagged every morning and i chugged it-so glad to be done!)

No comments: