Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Daily Something September 21, 2011: Wonder Woman

Daily Something;
Today I felt like Wonder Woman. I'm not sure what got into me but I was able to get so much accomplished today.
I got the house all vacuumed, I organized closets, I took pictures of a project I did a couple days ago, I painted and put together a book shelf, I did my homework, I helped the kids with their homework, I organized Oliver's room, I cleaned the kitchen, I sold a bike, I made some Fall decorations and I sewed some pajamas for the kids.
On top of all of that I still fed the kids three meals, gave two of them baths, read stories, talked to my mom and sister on the phone, checked my email, looked at blogs and danced around with my kids.
I wasn't on speed or anything.
I wonder if someone spiked my chocolate milk at breakfast?

No comments: