Friday, December 19, 2008

12 Days of Klamath

We went to our ward party tonight and it was a blast!
We had a yummy dinner and then we had a funny little 12 days of Christmas skit that Chad and I were a part of.
I recorded it, I'll have to see if I can get it up on my computer from my camcorder-I haven't tried that yet.Then each table represented a number of the 12 days of Christmas and everyone had to come up with something from Klamath Falls and sing it as the song went on. Such as; The falls that don't exist for day one, 5 feet of snow for day 5 etc... It was a lot of fun.
Then we sang some songs and Santa came!
I took all the kids' pictures in the ward-most of them wouldn't look at me and when they would, Mrs. Claus wouldn't look or pull a face.
Whatever-as long as you get the yearly pic right?
If I took your kids' pic and you would like it email me and I will send it to you!
Photo frames by Shabby Princess

No comments: