Thursday, December 4, 2008

Topher-isms

My friend had some of her little girl sayings on her blog that she is going to miss when she actually starts to say them right-and it got me thinking about Topher's own little Topher-isms. Can you guess what the first one means? "Bongang" (It took us a VERY long time to figure out this one ourselves!) "I yuv you too mommy" "HO HO HO" (Santa) "I hold you mom?" (When he wants to get picked up.) "Woovie" (movie) "I don't want it to" (When he doesn't want to do something) "Pannycake a pedero" (for pancakes-Chad has a little rhyme he says for pancakes that I don't feel comfortable writing here-but now this is what Topher thinks pancakes are called). He is such a cute little kid and getting to be such a good talker-I need to video him singing some of his songs-they are TOO cute, and it makes me sad that he won't say these things like this for much longer! This photo was taken by my mom. She is available in Portland to take family photo's, she's TERRIFIC and she was mentored by the fabulous Heather Ward who is moving to Canada. SO if any of you are looking for a replacement photographer-or need a great family pic-you can contact her from her website. Portraits by Jules. She is in the process of building her website right now-she has a lot of photo's to go through-but she does family sessions, pregnancy photo's, newborn sessions, senior portraits, business card photo's, kids, engagements, weddings-you name it-she can do it! Check out what she does have on there-the cutest family is being featured right now!

No comments: