Friday, December 19, 2008

Dumped On

Friday: It shows no sign of stopping! It was windy and cold and miserable but that only stopped me from playing in it! Topher lasted quite awhile but Bekah and Chad were out there for hours! Topher braving the blizzard. These icicles have also encaged our side door-I didn't notice my daughters life was in danger when I took this picture-her tongue was touching the bottom of it-but look at that pile of snow on the awning-geez! Topher started building this with Chad but lost interest-Bekah stayed out there and they made this into quite the fort! Bekah wants to build it up even higher tomorrow-well we are in no short supply of building material-sheesh! I hope we are able to make it to Portland for Christmas-but if this keeps up-we'll be snowed in!

No comments: