Sunday, December 14, 2008

December Hangovers

Sunday-Well I guess the partying last night really did a number on the kids! Bekah woke up sick, so I kept her home from church. Chad went, He found out that April ended up keeping Phoebe home too!
It's a good thing Chad went! He was sitting in sacrament when they sustained him Ward Executive Secretary-I guess they forgot to call him! It's all good-he's excited for the challenge.
Bekah was feeling better by evening so we borrowed High School Musical from the Appah's. Bekah and I sat up and watched it, munched on some popcorn and m&m's and rocked out. We hadn't seen it before, (I know we are sooo behind the times huh?) we both enjoyed it-Bekah was dancing all over the living room.
I was knitting some little hats for some little neighbor gifts I'm making for my mom's neighbors that we hang around when we are down there. I might make a couple for down here too, but we'll see how it goes.
Hopefully the sickies are out of the house to stay!

No comments: