Thursday, December 4, 2008

December Daily 3 | Wrapping and Cards

Wednesday:
I got MOST of my cards mailed off today(I am waiting on a couple people to get me their addresses).
I also wrapped all of Chad's family's gifts today-I spent SO much time making each individual family a gift, I hope they like them!We did the last bit of Christmas shopping and got the presents for the gift exchange the kids in Chad's family are doing-we are shipping them all off tomorrow.

I also finished up the kids' present for their Grandma Mona-if you are looking for a cheap, easy, kid friendly gift check out my crafty blog here. (Seriously cost me like 2 dollars for everything-and some of you may already have the stuff I had to spend the most money on!)

Lots more things planned for the rest of the week! Loving this month so far!

No comments: